FACE3TS S.A. is a consulting company specializing in issues of energy, environment and climate, in particular, the complex interdependence and interaction of these issues under the influence of technological advances and the demands of sustainability.
Founded in 2006 by a team of engineers, scientists and economists, FACE3TS brings to bear vast experience and broad networking capabilities in the energy and environmental sectors. Often in leadership roles, our team members have designed and participated in projects in a wide range of areas, including:
- environmental foot-printing and offsetting
- environmental impact assessment of industrial installations and works
- environmental management systems application
sustainability planning at regional/municipal level
- air and water pollution studies
- assessment of weather and climate-change induced impacts and associated risks
- wind-energy prospecting and wind and PV park development
- forecasting energy production and demand and energy planning
- energy conservation prospects
- renewable energy sources development
- emissions trading
- CDM and JI project development and evaluation
Projects and studies in these areas have been awarded, commissioned or funded by various entities private and state. At FACE3TS, we strive to be purposefully multifaceted and diversified, yet remain attuned to the precise, subtle, and constant shifts within the energy and environment sectors. The participation of FACE3TS team members in research projects, their attendance in conferences and workshops, and their full involvement in the climate change negotiations and committees enables us to provide our customers with a perspective that is at once both broad and detailed, taking into full consideration the latest scientific results and international developments, as well as the local lay of the land.